Categories / Kategórie
Recent Posts / Nové články
Recent Comments / Najnovšie komentáre
- DH.100 Vampire F Mk.3, Special Hobby, 1/72 | Model Talking on DH.100 Vampire FB Mk. 5, Azur, 1/72
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IXe, eduard, 1:48 | Model Talking on Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb, TAMIYA, 1/48
- Meres on Saab J-35 Draken details Pt. V.
- Jorge on Saab J-35 Draken details Pt. V.
- Meres on DH.100 Vampire FB Mk. 5, Azur, 1/72
Archives / Archív
Links / Odkazy
Meta / Ostatné
Category Archives: Tips and tricks
Airbrush Cleansing Tips
In this post you can find several tips how to thoroughly clean a common modeler Airbrush. TAMIYA 74514 Airbrush design with all its main elements.
Posted in English, Tips and tricks Leave a comment
How to make your own masks easily
Every modeller can visit the hobby shop and buy the professional pre-cut mask there – many people like the MONTEX masks for instance. But what if you want to make a different camouflage which is not in the offer? The answer is … Continue reading
Posted in Airplanes, English, Tips and tricks, Uncategorized Leave a comment
Diego Quijano’s blog & Basic modelling guide by Ricardo Rodrígues
Hi everybody! Finding Diego Quijano’s interesting blog and especially the Basic modelling guide by Ricardo Rodrígues within – I decided to post this link here. Although it is defined as Basic modelling guide I think the experienced modellers can find some … Continue reading
Posted in Airplanes, Tips and tricks, Uncategorized Leave a comment