Fw 190 A-6
by Juraj Bojkovský
This is my Focke-Wulf Fw 190 A-6 2./JG54, flown by Hans Dortenmann. It is the 1/48 scale kit from eduard with some minor improvements I have made:
Improvements I have made
- The leading edge of the vertical stabilizer was slightly thinned
- Whole surface was newly riveted
- Scratch-built Pitot tube was added
- Undercarriage down indicators were added onto both wings
- Brake tubings & undercarriage draw bars were added
- Main undercarriage wheels were replaced by those from Hasegawa Fw 190 A-4
- Thin brass tubes were used as gun barrels
- And finally the aerial cord was added
For more finished model-kits please see the Built Kits category.
Model & Photographs Copyright © 2015 by Juraj Bojkovský.